The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shout Hallelujah for the Sun!

So yesterday, Grayson and I took a little walk. It was absolutely GORGEOUS outside! The sun was shining, and it was making me smile. It brightened my day even more when I saw flowers blooming. Ah spring... We stopped by Susan's house and played with Juney for a little while. She makes me laugh. She was running around in her underwear and batting her eyes at Grayson saying, "Ah, he loves me." I love that girl. She has so much spunk for a girl so young. After we left Susan's, we walked a little further before heading home. Grayson obviously enjoyed the ride himself because by the time we got home, he was fast asleep in his stroller. I'm so glad that spring is finally making an appearance. The sunshine and warmth is rejuvenating my spirit. Welcome spring.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Me too! Me too! The first daffodils opened today, and one lone hyacinth also showed its open face. Lovely, lovely, lovely!