The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Monday, March 09, 2009

Most Recent Purchase

Okay--so this is kind of embarrassing, but we have purchased the P90X workout. Garrett has been bugging me for weeks to buy it. We finally took the plunge. I still feel somewhat guilty because we don't really have the money to spend on something like this, but I couldn't resist. We discovered this program on t.v. being displayed on an infomercial. Garrett quickly became addicted. I would walk in the living room to find him glued to the t.v. watching this advertisement. It cracked me up. The program promises to have you in the best shape of your life in 90 days. Sounds good to me--especially after having a baby. Today is day one---I wish I could say that I will post my beautiful bikini pictures---not so much, but I will surely keep you updated on how it is working. We are stoked!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Christa! This is Natalie (Miller) Johnson! You gave me the link to your blog about 2 years ago and I've been anxiously waiting for you to come back to the blogging world! I have a blog too so send me your email and I'll invite you (its private).

My brother and sister in law got the same fitness program because they thought it looked awesome too. They just barely started so I don't know how it's going. I took the pics for my sis-in-law (she's pretty comfortable with her body!) Good luck!!! You'll do great!

Natalie said...

oh ya, in case you don't have my email address, it's this: hevnly1@gmail.com or you can send it to me on facebook.

Elizabeth said...

Well I sure am excited to see that bikini bod when all is said and done! :)

Geo said...

We are all waiting for vicarious fitness thrills! Good luck!

(My word verification is "inebacon." I need bacon?)

Aubrey Mitchell said...

You guys are so funny! Definitely let me know how it goes... I'll have to start working out here soon enough.. My guess is sometime right after April :)

Riley said...

Dude I have seen these on infomercials! This workout is not for the weak!

Casee said...

That is awesome! I might have to come over in a couple of months and get my post-preggo body back in shape. Let me know how it works!