The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Monday, March 16, 2009

I love this little face!

It seems I'm not the only one to love this face! We went to visit grandma and grandpa on Sunday. They just moved here from Idaho and were able to see Grayson for the first time. They absolutely loved him. My grandpa was saying, "I always thought that I had the cutest grandchildren, but now I can see that it is being passed down to the next generation also" amidst my grandma saying, "Well baby, he is just so strong!" We loved spending time with grandparents. Grandpa started telling us stories about the 18-wheelers that he used to drive. He loves talking about his truck driving days, and I love hearing about them. Here is Grayson with them...scroll down :).




5 comments:

Natalie said...

What cute pictures! Grayson is getting so big and cute. Have fun with him being so little and cuddly. He'll be mobile soon....

Casee said...

He is so adorable Christa! I wish I could squish those kissable cheeks!

Elizabeth said...

Okay, my sister is hot hot HOT! (I love that picture of you with Grayson.) And he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. And I feel like we haven't seen each other in forever. :) Can't wait to get together again.

mary.katherine said...

I didn't know you were back blogging!! That's so exciting! I'll have to check more often. Greyson is ADORABLE! (And I just noticed I used exclamation points a lot...but they are all necessary.) You are gorgeous as always. And I just thought i'd let you know...I think my hearing is getting as bad as yours. I've noticed myself saying, "HUH??" and then thinking of you because I sound EXACTLY like you. :) Which isn't a bad thing. Ha ha. Hope you guys are doing well. Tell Garrett hello.

Christa said...

Casee, do you have a blog? I tried your old one, but it's not there! Let me know! Also, congrats on being pregnant. That is so so exciting!