The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Monday, April 30, 2012

Cruisin'


I love this man of mine! We spent this evening at my grandparent's house playing cards with the family. It was totally fun. BUT, driving home in our truck blaring some awesome tunes was possibly the best part of the evening for me. It reminded me of when we were dating...driving without kids and totally rocking out to our favorite music. We listened to Collective Soul (our favorite band), country artists (a lot of Gary Allan--LOVE), some Chicago (totally cheesy but fun to sing your heart out to), and hello, a little Beyonce (it was mostly me rocking out to her...). Gosh, it was so fun. Love driving in our truck, holding hands and singing our favorite songs. I could do that over and over again. I love that we love the same music, love spending time with each other, and love to be silly. Doesn't get better than that.

No comments: