The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Weekend

The Saturday before Easter my family came down to my house to have an Easter egg hunt--thanks to my mom for donating all of the candy :). The kids had a blast playing and collecting candy/eggs, and the rest of the family just enjoyed spending time together. We cooked chicken on the grill and had a green salad, potato salad, chips and other yummy things--including some adorable Easter cupcakes that I made (I'm a little bit proud of them!).
Bella was a little bit confused about what she was supposed to do...
Bella with a handful of licorice. That's the only treat she wanted.
All of the cousins underneath the cherry tree.
Eating her licorice.
Showing me his basket of candy.
I never noticed how much these two look alike, but I can totally see the resemblance here! Grayson with his cousin Benji.
My Easter cupcakes.
Saturday night after the kids went to bed, Garrett and I rented the last Twilight movie and bought ice cold diet cokes. The movie was terrible, but we enjoyed laughing at all of the bad acting/bad effects. It turned out being kind of fun just making fun of it! 

The kids' Easter baskets. Bella got a baby doll, a princess cell phone and some treats. Grayson got some cowboy boots, a car and some treats.
He LOVES his cowboy boots!
All ready to go to church on Easter sunday. I think I have the cutest kids in the world. I know I'm a little biased, but c'mon....seriously!
My handsome little guy. The only way I could manage to get a good picture of him was while he was tied down in his car seat!
 Happy Easter!

No comments: