The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Monday, April 16, 2012

Play Dough

It's been a LONG time since I have made home made play dough--probably since I was a little kid making it for myself. I decided that I would make some with the kids the other day... It was rainy out, so we couldn't get outside to play and get some energy out. Instead, we ran to the store and picked up a couple of ingredients that I didn't have (some cream of tartar and more salt) and came home to make play dough. Grayson helped me stir the play dough on the stove, and Bella squawked most of the time because she wanted to be doing everything Grayson was.
 

Bella was MOSTLY happy here because she was closer to the action...

We made a caterpillar, and then Grayson put a tail on it. I guess caterpillars have tails...



No comments: