The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today

Today has been pretty insignificant. What I have done today is pretty much what I do every day...

Grayson woke up around 7:45. Garrett went and pulled him out of bed and brought him to me. He nursed for a few minutes, and then we watched country music videos for another few minutes. I sat him on my bed while I went to go get some Post Great Grains cereal with blueberry yogurt for me and cheerios with bananas for Grayson. We ate our cereal while we watched those country videos. After breakfast, we went to Grayson's room and played with blocks, red some books and enjoyed being with each other. Then Grayson napped.

While Grayson was sleeping, I went outside and ran a couple of miles. During my run, I listened to this song over and over again because I am in LOVE with it. After running, I did some lunges and put the Ab Ripper X video in from P90X and did that.

Grayson woke up and we got ready to go to my sister's house to say hello. I tried some green smoothie for the first time at her house. It was interesting, but I think I am actually going to start drinking them myself. While we were there, Grayson started screaming in the other room. I ran in to see what was wrong, and discovered that he had smacked his head on a corner and there was literally a dent in his head. Within a few minutes there was a nice big goose egg on his forehead. Poor little guy.




Kids went down to sleep, so I loaded Grayson in the car and we came home. Grayson and I got in the shower and snuggled. Seriously one of my favorite things. When the water hits his back, he just curls right up to me and will just snuggle for the longest time. He has been known to fall asleep in the shower with me. I love love love it. We got out of the shower and put lotion on. Grayson is loving lotion right now...he throws fits when he can't have a squirt on his hand. Once that was finished, Grayson went to sleep, and I watched a few minutes of Ellen Degeneres. She gave me a laugh or two.

Now I am blogging. Once Grayson gets up, we will wait for Garrett to get home and have dinner. Garrett has a basketball game later tonight, so we will go watch him play.

That's every day for us.

4 comments:

Riley said...

Watch Garrett waste! What an end to a great day eh?

Elizabeth said...

What's great about this is that you just gave an average day in your life right now. And looking back it will be a sweet memory and reminder.

Love it.

And I'm so glad I got you on green smoothies. ;)

leah said...

That sounds like a really great day.
What a fun thing that he snuggles with you in the shower. My kids scream!

Emily said...

Grayson is getting so cute.