The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Park Day

It was such a beautiful day today! I am really loving this weather! I love days where you could be comfortable wearing a light jacket outside, but could be comfortable just in short sleeves. 

Because it was so nice out, I decided to take the kids to the pond to feed the ducks and play on the playground. I took Hank too which ended up being a bad decision. He makes me so ornery. He was pulling me and the stroller the whole way despite me jerking back on his leash, telling him "no", and yelling at him on a few occasions. I swear, I should not be a dog owner. Some days I like him and other days I really despise him. Today, I despised him. 

The kids loved the outing though. Grayson fed the ducks--Bella even attempted to throw a few pieces of bread in the water also. Her bread pieces mostly fell at my feet, but she did try. They ran around, fed ducks and played on the playground. All the while, Hank moaned and whined that he wasn't right next to us the whole time (I had him tethered up to a metal post with his leash while I played with the kids and yelled at him a few times when he was attempting to chew through his leash--we've already gone through two leashes...). Oh the joys... Anyway, I think we could all get used to a little more weather like this!









1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love that first pic of Bella. And yes, bring on the nice weather!