The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The other day I went to Wal-Mart with the kids to pick up a few things. I told Grayson that he could pick out a toy for himself (some cheap $2 toy). He was choosing between a car and a Lightening McQueen cell phone. He ended up picking the cell phone.

Today, he brought up the car that he left behind at the store. He was trying to bargain with me to go back to the store and get it. I kept telling him no until he got the point. 

Later, my father-in-law came over so I could leave to work without having to drop the kids off to Garrett in Provo. As I was rushing trying to get my things together, I overheard Grayson saying to Chad, 

"Mom said no!...Mommy doesn't like me."

Nice. I'm pretty sure he was talking about the car. He sure takes things to the extreme sometimes :). Good thing I love him like crazy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha. Love that kid. Bella is starting to get a little chunky. She is so freakin' cute I just want to hug her!

So happy Grayson loved the leprechaun footprints. That was a good night at work. Too bad we got written up because the M/B nurse said we were lazy and did nothing but crafts all night while she ran her butt off. Grrr.

Christa said...

Erin, seriously? Are you joking? I hadn't heard that...

Elizabeth said...

And so it begins...