The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Happy Birthday Bella!

Bella had her first birthday on January 27th. I can't believe that my baby girl is already one! It really feels like she was born just yesterday. We love her so much! She is such an active happy baby. These are the things that she loves:
1) The girl LOVES to eat! She eats at least twice as much as Grayson (if not more). It's a wonder that she's still so small!6)
2) She loves to play with her stacking toy. Grayson tries to help her stack the right rings on top of one another, and this makes her mad. She is determined to do it by herself.
3) She is taking steps! She will be walking in no time!
4) She still loves her binky and blanket. These things are required for naps and bedtime!
5) Bella does not like to snuggle in bed with me. She will lay beside me for a few minutes before she is done with it. She prefers being in her crib over being in bed with me.
6) She loves to give kisses.
7) She loves to be chased by daddy. She thinks it's really funny.
8) She is DEFINITELY a momma's girl.

Her birthday was pretty laid back. My dad and a couple of my sisters came over with their kids, and we just ate cake and ice cream. Everyone hung out for about an hour and a half before people went home.

Here are my favorite pictures from the night. Bella really enjoyed her cake.








Happy birthday baby girl!

No comments: