The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Today was Valentine's Day, and it was a busy day! I had to attend a newborn resuscitation re-certification class this morning, and the class started at nine. I got up at seven, showered and got ready, then woke the kids up to get them out of the door. I dropped them off at my sisters house at eight thirty and drove up to work.

The class lasted for four hours. It was kind of long, but I was really grateful to be taking the course. We were just barely introduced to new NRP guidelines, so I'm grateful to be practicing and learning about them so I feel more comfortable with resuscitation.

When I got out at one, I headed to Provo to meet up with my dad to get some things from him that I had to drop off to Garrett. I had to run into BYU to meet up with my dad, and then I drove to Garrett's work to see him. He surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of long stem red roses. They are so pretty!

I saw him for about two minutes before I left to go and get the kids. I picked them up and drove home to put them down for a nap. I was home for about 2 hours before I had to get up and drive all the way back to work.

It has been a long day. I'm hoping that I won't get called into work tomorrow. I would really like to stay home with the family and relax after our long weekend. Happy Valentine's Day to us!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The roses were beautiful!