The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Thursday, February 09, 2012

A couple of Sundays ago Garrett and I watched the new LDS movie "17 Miracles". I loved it. It really made me realize how much I have to be grateful for. I am totally amazed at the strength of the pioneers. Being a mother, it made me so grateful that we have a home--so grateful that I can keep my children warm during cold nights. I cannot imagine having to bury my children (sometimes not even being able to bury them) along the trail and leave them behind. We have amazing ancestors who have done so much to bring the gospel to us. Makes me so grateful.

After we finished the movie, Garrett wanted to go upstairs and get the kids out of bed to snuggle with them. When we got upstairs, Grayson was already in our bed asleep. We got into bed and snuggled with him for about 15 minutes. I enjoyed every minute of it. After I put Grayson to bed, I went and grabbed Bella to snuggle with her. She wasn't too happy about it, so I put her back to bed relatively quick. I love my children and am so grateful to have been blessed with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So Jealous that Grayson is a cuddler! My kids have never been real big on cuddling. :(