The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Friday, February 17, 2012

Lakeshore Afternoon

Today we took the kids and the dog over to Lakeshore to spend the afternoon by the lakeside. It was nice to get out of the house. Grayson LOVED running around with Hank, and Hank was loving the freedom of running without a leash. It was a bit cold but overall a lot of fun.






Bella has found freedom in walking. She loves it. She didn't want me to hold her at the lake much. She wanted to walk straight to the water.
Love this baby girl of mine so stinkin' much!


Grayson loves to fish. It cracks me up--he turns the little knob on the reel instead of the whole handle!





We got some Wendy's before heading to the lake. Here is Bella gnawing on a french fry. Both of my kids LOVE french fries!




What a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You already know I think Bella is the cutest thing ever! How lucky to be so close to a place like that. Nice butt too. :)

Elizabeth said...

I love that pic of Bella chewing on a french fry...so cute! I could just eat her!