The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wow, it has been a busy week! I don't even feel like I can remember all that has happened, but it has been busy. A lot of work and taking care of kids. Last Saturday night, Garrett and I managed to get away for a couple of hours to go listen to my dad play. He played a concert at BYU with other musicians, and I loved it. I was so grateful to be able to go. I've been telling myself that I need to go and see him perform more often. I really enjoy it when I do. After the concert, we got Cafe Rio and went home.

Grayson was still awake when we got home, so we took him upstairs and got him ready for bed. He wanted to wear one of my t-shirts to bed. He was dancing around in my shirt for a while before he finally came over to me and plopped down in my lap. He looked up at me and said, "Mom, I'm pretty." I agreed with him.

Grayson totally cracked me up today. We were getting ready to take a nap in my bed (he always takes his nap in my bed--he loves it, and I love it too) when he decided that he wanted to sleep with FOUR of his cars. He was very particular about which cars he would sleep with. It made me smile.



And Bella is just so stinkin' cute when she sleeps!



Oh, and I should mention that my mom has officially moved. She is off to Dubai! Well, Abu Dhabi really. She got a job offer from one of their universities to teach there. She has a 3 1/2 year contract with them. I'm a little sad that she is gone, but glad that she will be back in the summer. Only 4 or so months until we will be able to see her. Grayson will miss her, I think. I'm excited for her. I think this will be such a great adventure for her. I hope she loves it!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love the pics of cars and sleeping little boys. I have some of Benji like that, from way back when. A whole line up. It cracked me up when I found it.