The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Thursday, January 12, 2012

So last night my sisters Liz and Sarah, and my mom and I had a little girls night. It was a lot of fun. My mom bought all of us Cafe Rio, and we watched Hitch. Love that movie. We had fun laughing and chatting with each other. And yes, I ate my whole Cafe Rio salad. YUM.

This morning, I had plans to get together with my friend Sam and her kids. We got together and traded off watching the kids so that we could both work out. It was really nice! She came and dropped the kids off and went running for 30 minutes, and when she got back I left and ran for 30 minutes also. I took Hank, and we ran around the pond and did a few hard hills. It was nice to run without the kids. I feel like I can push myself harder without them.

Grayson had such a fun time playing with Dillon. He always loves it. And Bella had fun playing with Hazel. Pretty good morning if you ask me!






1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I loved doing the exercise switch-off with you the other day, too. So nice sometimes to just go and not worry and be alone for a few minutes!! ;)