The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Friday, May 11, 2007

Such a cute girl...

I have been able to watch one of my four beautiful nieces a couple of times this week. I have LOVED it. Since I have moved away, and my sisters have moved away from me, I look forward to any opportunity to play with my nieces and nephews. While school was in, I didn't see much of any of them because I was too busy to do anything but school. Now that it is out, I will be seeing much more of them I hope. June is delightful. She is saying words now like baby, ducky, doggy, dadda, hot, ball, hi etc. She has made me laugh so much. I thoroughly enjoy being with her. I have taken some pictures for you. Today I got her and found out that she had taken a fall yesterday, thus the scrapes on her face...













































































4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aiiiieee! She is so cute! I hope I get to see her next week.

Geo said...

What an adorable little woman! But hey, whaddya expect with such great genes?

Casee said...

I totally agree with Geo! What fun nieces and nephews are, I am glad that you are able to spend time with them.

Messimoo said...

Oh, those brown eyes, to beautiful!