The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Monday, May 07, 2007

Las Vegas Trip!

I just want to cover my favorites and leave the rest up to the pictures...

Favorite Quotes:
"I hate us!"
"We're here!"
"Bring the car around."
"Don't worry Kate, the crane will catch you!"
"Christa, that's because they don't have the ability to change the current of the ocean using their legs!"
"The flying knee treats scoliosis...that's right!"
"Shut up Christa, you're fine."
"He's still confused."
"Hey guys the semester is over, we're in Vegas, and Spencers bed pulls out."
"That's a white trash fish if I ever saw one!"
"There's no such thing as a $500 dollar bill."

Favorite Activities:
Lance Burton magic show.
Stratosphere rides!
Shopping at the outlet stores.
Eating at the Cheescake Factory and The Harley Davidson Cafe.
Swimming and laying out.
Car shows.

Best Movies Viewed:
The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Supremacy
Dumb and Dumber
Bewitched

Favorite Vacation Songs:
Maroon 5--Makes Me Wonder
Collective Soul--She Said
Bob Marley--3 Little Birds
Weezer--Island in the Sun
Black Eyed Peas--Don't Phunk with my Heart
Lynyrd Skynyrd--Sweet Home Alabama
DMB--Crash Into Me
Favorite People???
I was with them!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love random phrases or sayings that take you back to a specific time and memory. It's funny how even just one word can take you to some place.

Casee said...

White trash fish... hehe! Sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing.

Messimoo said...

I am so glad you had so much fun. It looks like a blast!