The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Anyone there?

This past week has been difficult. It has been the first time in my life that I have felt all alone. I know I have wonderful friends and wonderful family, but I've found myself in a circumstance that no one but my Heavenly Father can resolve. I've never felt so dependent on Heavenly Father to lead the way. For the first time I feel lost, blinded, confused, angry, hurt... and the list goes on. Good thing I have so many things to be grateful for. How would we get through life without the gospel???

6 comments:

♥Jennifer Ann♥ said...

tell the universe what you want...and it will happen.
worked for me.

make sure you ask the right way.

Messimoo said...

Love ya Christa! Hang in there. You obviously know where to turn. You're AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I think you're doing the right thing. I love you!!! Somehow, things will work out. It's just all the in between that is so HARD.

Elizabeth said...

Thought this might help. Here's a quote that I like from Sister Pingree (in the General RS Presidency):

“In our lives there are unsettling seasons and circumstances when we are called upon to move out of our comfort zone and place complete trust in the Lord. As we put fear behind us and exercise faith in Jesus Christ, the Spirit becomes a trusted companion, a tutor, and a directing force. We rely upon the promise in 2 Nephi 32:5---the Holy Ghost…will show unto you all things what ye should do. The Holy Ghost also teaches us the things we should know.” ---Anne C. Pingree

Casee said...

I don't know how people get along without the gospel, luckily we don't have to. I don't know what is going on, but you are right you have wonderful people to help you and most importantly, you know where to turn. Good luck, and know that things will get better!

Becca said...

Christa, I heard a little bit of the saga from mom--I'm sorry. I'd love to hear more about it from you. I'm glad you were able to talk with Diane! How many more weeks now?