The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Sunday, January 14, 2007

100 things you might not know about me...

1. I've ran the Top of Utah Marathon.
2. I played high school volleyball.
3. I had many pet snails when I was younger.
4. I love frozen grapes.
5. As well as peanut butter and ice cream.
6. I've gone streaking.
7. I work at The Lion House on Temple Square.
8. I go to Westminster College and...
9. I'm in the nursing program.
10. I love to read.
11. I married and kissed my neighbor Durrell when we were little.
12. My favorite color is pink.
13. I love water.
14. Summer and fall are my favorite seasons.
15. I'm an indoor cycling instructor (spin).
16. My best friend Michelle calls me Crotz.
17. I love food.
18. I had my first boyfriend and first kiss at age 14.
19. I dated one boy for three years in high school--he comes home from his mission in a month and a half.
20. My favorite chill place to relax is the Sugarhouse Coffee Shop where I am a regular hot chocolate drinker.
21. I love big snow and rain storms.
22. I LOVE taking pictures!
23. I have two scars on my forehead that form a ninety degree angle.
24. I've been skinny dipping with two of my sisters.
25. I've made a friend call the police because we were convinced someone was handling the door knob. It ended up being a pager vibrating...
26. If I could pick a color to represent me it would be red.
27. I have fat toes.
28. I created hospitals for bugs when I was younger.
29. I've been swimming in the Provo River at midnight.
30. Last time I bowled I scored somewhere in the 50's.
31. I make excellent chocolate chip cookies.
32. If katie were a man she would probably be my husband.
33. Talking comes quite naturally to me.
34. I love action movies.
35. The last movie I saw in the theater was The Illusionist.
36. I've played the piano for 13 years.
37. I looked like a lobster once after being scorched in Hawaii.
38. I've been to Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
39. I want to go to Italy and Africa.
40. Squash is to die for!
41. I love listening to crackling fires.
42. Dancing is one of my favorite things to do--especially country and hip-hop.
43. I've snorkeled.
44. I've eaten a chocolate covered cricket.
45. I own a pink RAZR phone.
46. I drive an old, red Pathfinder.
47. The people who make me laugh the most are: Spencer, Jed and Katie.
48. I did an intense sprint workout yesterday.
49. The future scares me.
50. I'm always concerned about what I eat.
51. I've hiked the Y mountain at night.
52. My closest friend is Garrett.
53. I have been peed on!
54. Chocolate is one of my greatest weaknesses!
55. I love kisses.
56. Ms. Oscarson was my favorite teacher in elementary school.
57. I was co-captain of my varsity volleyball team.
58. I'm currently the communications officer for IWA (Institute Women's Association) at Westminster.
59. I was part of the Gamma sorority last semester.
60. I helped to build the foundation of the intramural program at Westminster.
61. I was a tomboy.
62. I wish my hair was thicker.
63. I eat dinner with my aunt and uncle every Sunday.
64. I love playing games.
65. I've been lost and dehydrated on a hike before.
66. Last time I went snowboarding I came away with a massive bruise.
67. I lived in dorms for 9 months.
68. I call cheerios "baggy nuts". (It's a long story)
69. I don't want to be rich in money but rich in life experiences.
70. I love country, rap, hip-hop, jazz, classical, rock, alternative music and everything in between. I love it all.
71. I'm an excellent ice blocker.
72. I got a parking ticket last week.
73. My favorite story when I was little was "Where the Wild Things Are".
74. I want to learn how to quilt.
75. I've walked around the mall in 80's clothing to see how others react.
76. My favorite flowers are Gerber Daisies.
77. I've been caught toilet papering and ended up having to pay $800 in fee's. It was finally taken off my legal record when I turned 18.
78. Yes, I love Shania Twain.
79. We went to the zoo for my prom activity.
80. I had pet parakeets when I was younger.
81. My birthday is August 1st.
82. I've ran in the rain up and down in my street just for fun one night by myself just to get soaking wet.
83. Stretch pants were my favorite until I hit 8th grade.
84. When I was 10 my biggest dream was to travel in space.
85. I've licked someones eye.
86. I've kissed someone atop a big statue.
87. I've walked the railing of a bridge.
88. I've been witness to a cheerleaders car being egged with 9 dozen eggs (I was in the car with the throwers observing--not doing).
89. I think sunglasses look ridiculous on me.
90. I haven't been a carbination drinker for 4 years.
91. I have yet to say that for sweets.
92. I have pulled an all nigher during the 4th of July.
93. I've had alcohol twice on accident--both times in Europe.
94. I've broken my collar bone. It resulted when I tripped right in the middle of an attempt to chase a boy I had a major crush on.
95. I want to go cow tipping so bad!
96. I was never good at going to school in high school.
97. I've jumped right into a patch of stinging neddle.
98. A horse fly once bit me three times--it was caught in my sports bra and just started biting. It really hurt! 99. I love to play pinochole.
100. I've done donuts in the Highland High School parking lot.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Skinny dipping is a highlight in my memory as well...VERY fun!! I think one of my favorite's on here was that if Katie was a man, she'd be your husband. LOL.
I think I knew most of these, but it was super fun to read.
I have first claim to Crotz.
Love ya lotz.

Anonymous said...

There seems to be an exhibitionist vein that runs through the Bush women! I hope you have come to terms with what you call "fat toes". I enjoyed reading your blog, there were many things I did not know. Surprise surprise!!!!

Messimoo said...

Ok, so I had to read yours. It was great. I was suprised by how many I did know because of what your Sista has told me, but man, you have had a fun life!

Believe you me, cow tipping, does not work, but it sure is fun to try! Ask me how I know????

Casee said...

I loved getting know you better, there was so much I didn't know. I like the same one as Liz, about if Katie was a man, that's hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Geo said...

Did your early marriage also involve a ping-pong table? Was it a double wedding with Liz?

You are a very interesting person! But of course, I already knew that! What a fun list.

Gotta watch those sports bras.

Christa said...

Geo: Yes, I did get married on the ping-pong table, but we never did a double wedding. We did have receptions though with hot chocolate as the refreshment! And...we always had to kiss...unwillingly.