The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Senior Dinner

I don't have much time, but I wanted to post some pictures from my senior dinner last week. It was so much fun! Being with everyone that I've gone to school with for the past four years also made me very sad. I'm so anxious to graduate, but I'm also feeling sad remembering all of the good memories and people that I've spent my time with. Thinking about not seeing these people as much as I do now just breaks my heart. We're just goofing off in most of these pictures so don't judge me.






1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This looks like it was so much fun. I think it's great that you made such great friends and that Westminster was such a fabulous experience.

But, I bet it sure is nice to think of not having to study for any more exams, no more finals, no more stress...at least in school. :)