The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Long Week

Yes. I am officially done with school. But not really. Last week I finished my finals--the last that I will ever have to take, and it was a huge relief. My graduation depended on one final in particular that was worth a third of my grade. I ended up passing with flying colors (well...an 89%...I'll call that flyin'...) which was a HUGE relief. Although classes and finals are done, I still have to be at school all of this week. We have a NCLEX review class that we have to take Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.. Long. Then on Friday, we have to take our exit Hesi exams. They apparently predict how we will do on the NCLEX (I'm not sure I want to see those scores :)). Being away from Grayson so much this week has been really hard. I'm looking forward to the end of this week because after that, I will finally be able to be a mom 100% without worrying about school/tests/projects etc. It will be SO nice. But even still... I will have the NCLEX to study for. I am hoping to take that in the end of June or beginning of July. When that is finished and I have passed...I will truly be done. For now, I am just grateful that this four year journey (school) is all over with! SHOUT HALLELUJAH WITH ME!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

SO jealous!

Natalie said...

That is so awesome! And I too am jealous!!

Elizabeth said...

Yay Christa! I am so proud of you!!