The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Monday, April 13, 2009

Blessing

Yesterday was Easter, and it was such a wonderful day. It was wonderful because not only were we able to celebrate Christ and His life, but we were also able to bless Grayson. We blessed him at my dad's ward because my sister Liz was blessing her little girl as well. We just figured we would do it at the same time to make it easier for everyone. After the blessing, many friends and family gathered at my dad's house for brunch. It was lovely to be with the people that I love. It was a great day. Here are some pictures:


Grayson with Grandma Vera






Oh and Grayson has discovered that he has a pacifier on hand at all times. This just makes me smile. He discovered this a couple of days ago, and it is all he does. I love it.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

how precious! you guys are such a cute family. what a great experience to get to do both of the babies at the same time!

Casee said...

He is so sweet! It was so great to see all of you this weekend, it has been way too long! Glad to hear things are going well.

p.s. You seriously look amazing, what have you been doing? I might need your help getting back into shape when my little guy gets here!

Elizabeth said...

That was such a fun day, a special day. I am glad we were able to do the blessings together.