The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bella Claire

Wow, it has been forever since I have posted. Mostly because our computer died, so I'm posting from my phone right now. Last time I posted, I announced that I was pregnant. Now my baby girl is 2 months old. Bella was born on January 27th at 0743 in the morning. She was 6 lbs. 0 oz. and 18 inches long. So small. It was a great experience. I work labor and delivery as a nurse, so I got to deliver with all of my awesome friends and the best doctor ever. I went to work one night and started contracting. We called my doctor and got me admitted. By the time garrett showed up I was already comfy with my epidural. From the time we admitted me to the time I had Bella it was about 4 1/2 hours. So fast. I only had to push once to get her here. It was perfect. She was born with tons of dark hair (which she still has) and I love it. She is growing so fast and already loves her mama. Grayson loves her too, although we still have to tell him several times a day to not hit her, poke her eyes, kick her, etc. I think he does all that for a reaction, but we are working on it. Anyway, I'll post pics when I can get to a computer. We love this baby girl!

2 comments:

Casee said...

Christa,

Congratulations! Elizabeth told me that Bella had arrived, and I am glad to hear that all went well. And also looking forward to some pictures of her!

leah said...

I am so happy for you, cant wait to see a picture. I LOVE her name too.