The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Monday, February 08, 2010

Sisters

Today I was reading this, and I thought about these ladies.



I have been thinking about how wonderful life is with my sisters. They have truly been one of the greatest blessings in my life. Despite the fact that they have been "angels" in my life on several occasions, they are also my best friends. I can't imagine my life without them.

I just want to say thank you. Thank you to Susan and Becca who helped me get through my last semester of school with little newborn Grayson. Thank you for watching him without any question. I appreciated your help so so so much. And thank you for inviting me to dinner and bringing me dinner when we were scraping for pennies. And thank you for hanging out with me on the days that I was bored at home with nothing to do.

And thank you to Liz. Oh Liz, what would I do without you? I appreciate your help with Grayson too--with this new job life has been so crazy, and you have been right beside me willing to help when you can. And thank you for always being a friend and laughing at my ridiculousness.

I feel like I have had so much help and not helped each of you out enough. So I propose this. Becca, Susan and Liz, let me watch your kids one night so you and your sweet husbands can have a night out. Call me and we'll set it up!

1 comment:

Geo said...

What a gift!