The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome Back!

I know. It has been forever since I have posted anything. I'll tell you why. Garrett and I have never had the internet since we have been married--I have just never wanted to pay for it. If I wanted to post a blog or use the internet, I would just head over to my parents house and use theirs. Well a couple of weeks ago, my dads ancient computer just decided to die, so I started to think about getting the internet at our house.
Today it happened! I am so so so excited to have it here at our house. I have to admit that I also got cable (also for the first time since we have been married). I mostly got it so that I can watch American Idol and The Bachelor. I feel kind of lame for getting cable basically for those two shows, but that's the truth :).
Anyways, plan on this blog being updated more frequently. I'm back.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It feels liberating to have access to everyone else out there in the universe on the computer. I don't feel quite so disconnected because we have the internet.

(And, p.s., those Reeses PB Puffs were yum. YUM.)

Casee said...

I really don't think I could live without internet access anymore, although I don't like paying for it... it is just so nice to have! Glad to see you are back!

Meg said...

We don't have cable either, but I would totally get it just for The Bachelor :)