The Groesbeck's

The Groesbeck's

Friday, October 05, 2007

Let me share my run with you.

So today I went running and I enjoyed it so so so so much! I decided that I was just going to go slow and enjoy myself and my surroundings...and I did!!! The weather was beautiful for running. It was overcast and actually quite cold. I loved being able to bundle up in a couple layers of clothes and take on the streets. The smell of fall filled the air and made me smile while I ran. Although I loved the temperature, bundling and smells, I REALLY loved where I ran. Let me show you:







5 comments:

Becca said...

if i could run for more than 4 blocks and keep up i'd love to go with you! the route looks nice.

Messimoo said...

Very beautiful. I love bundling too, it's the best!

Elizabeth said...

As Grams would say..."GORGEOUS!"

(I wish I could have been with you.)

Casee said...

Looks and sounds like a lovely run! Wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! I love the fall with the brisk cool air and the changing colors!